1. Boy abducted from bedroom reunites with father
Fifteen months after a West University teen was abducted from his bedroom, he is back home safe. He was found late last week at a Motel Six with his uncle in Jackson, Michigan.
2. Girl, 5, locked out of elementary school
A five-year-old girl was safe at home Monday afternoon after she says she was locked out of school early in the morning. The girl made her way home, much to the surprise of her mom who called the principal of Scott Elementary demanding answers.
3. Bay City shooting leaves four kids dead; mom in critical condition
Four children are dead and their mother was wounded after police say a man opened fire on his wife and kids in Bay City Wednesday before turning the gun on himself.
4. Dad accused of telling son to beat up another student
Baytown police say a father encouraged his 11-year-old son to beat up a classmate who was bullying him. That father is now facing criminal charges -- and so is his son.
5. Nearly 2 dozen fall ill at HS football game at Barnett Stadium
Nearly two dozen people fell ill at a high school football game Friday night in southeast Houston.
6. Sheriff's deputy shot, informant killed in undercover operation gone bad
A sheriff's deputy was shot and another man killed in a narcotics operation gone bad in the middle of an otherwise quiet neighborhood Monday.
7. Poster hanging at restaurant called offensive by some
A poster on the wall at a barbecue restaurant in Katy has gone largely unnoticed for nearly 30 years, but now it's causing an uproar among those who say its message is offensive.
8. New details in fatal wreck near Katy Mills Mall
We're learning new information about an accident near Katy Mills Mall yesterday in which a teen was killed.
9. Pizza delivery driver ambushed, shot to death
Houston police are looking for the gunman who shot and killed a pizza delivery driver overnight. Police believe he was ambushed after being sent on an apparently fake delivery order.
10. Alleged drug plane abandoned at Houston Executive Airport
The mystery over an alleged drug plane in Brookshire is far from over. The twin engine aircraft made an unscheduled landing Monday night at Houston Executive Airport and actually went off the runway. No pilot was ever found, but plenty of marijuana was.