Small fire breaks out at restaurant in Humble area

Firefighters say it appears the electrical wiring inside a neon sign sparked the fire.

December 27, 2010 5:44:27 AM PST
A fire broke in a small shopping center near Humble overnight. It broke out at the center on Atascocita Road at Atasca Oaks. Firefighters found flames just outside the Ling's Chinese buffet restaurant. Crews say it appears the neon and electrical wiring around the front awning caught fire and that spread up the front wall.

The fire never made it inside so the restaurant will be open today.


Load Comments