Home filled with ammo catches fire

July 9, 2009 2:58:25 PM PDT
A home in central Texas is now a charred frame after a devastating fire. Firefighters had to be extra careful because some ammunition was stored inside the building.Flames were shooting out of the home in Riesel near Waco Wednesday night. Firefighters had to be called from two neighboring towns to help get the fire out. They were having problems getting enough water, since the home was out in a rural area.

The homeowner believes the fire started from a problem with an electrical breaker.

      QUICK HEADLINES | MORE TEXAS | GET NEWS ALERTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC13 SOCIAL NETWORKING
Find us on Facebook® | Follow us on Twitter | More social networking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE FROM ABC13
ABC13 widget | Most popular stories | Street-level weather
ABC13 wireless | Slideshow archive | Help solve crimes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments