Get to know the newest ABC-13 meteorologist as we put her on the spot and asked her these fun questions!
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
My favorite ice cream flavor is pistachio
2. Do you have a hidden talent?
No, I do not have any hidden talents. I wish I did!
3. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes, I speak Tagalog
4. What app do you use the most?
I use the Rue La La app quite a bit, I love my clothes
5. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Southern California, but I was born in the Phillipines. We moved here when I was 10 months old.
6. What's one thing you can't live without?
I cannot live without my father's cooking! He is the best cook. He cooks Filipino dishes, one of them being pancit, which is like a rice dish that's my favorite.
7. Do you have any children?
I do, I have two children. A boy who is almost 4 and a girl who is 9...months! I almost made her older than she is.
8. What's your favorite way to exercise?
My favorite way to exercise is doing classes, spin classes, somebody that is screaming at me and telling me that I need to work harder. That's my best workout.
9. What was your worst summer job?
My worst summer job would have to be working at Blockbuster Video.
10. Do you have a nickname?
Yes, I have a nickname my sisters call me Lee Lee Poo
11. Do you sing in the shower?
I do sing in the shower! I practice my lullabies in the shower, I have to admit.
12. What is your favorite holiday?
My favorite holiday has to be Christmas
13. Where is your favorite place in Houston so far?
All of the Pappas restaurants because there's BBQ, there's cajun, there's seafood. It has to be food because I'm a food girl!
Inside ABC-13: Behind the scenes photos
More TOP STORIES News