HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Christmas is about four weeks away. You're probably starting to freak out a little about what you're going to buy your mom, sister, best friend, in addition to your husband, kids, should I go on? Holiday shopping is super-stressful, so I wanted help to reduce the endless online searches and store hopping we all tend to do every December. I headed over to one of my favorite shops, Magpies Gifts, for items to get the gals in our lives.
Here are a few of my favs!
* Double-Sided Vest - It's a two-in-one vest. One side is fleece and the other side is quilted. It's super cute and comes in five different colors to choose from. The best part? It's only $38.
* Tech Candy Phone Fans - This is so great for Houston weather and makes an awesome stocking stuffer. Just plug the fan into your iPhone or Android and it will cool you off in no time. This is only $8.
* Blendsmart Applicator - For the tech-savvy teen and tween or the makeup maven, Blendsmart is a battery-operated rotating brush that blends your makeup better and uses less product. You can get one for foundation, another for powder and even one for contouring. By the way, this company is a Houston start up! It's $69.
* Brighton's Christo Cuff - The Christo Cuff by Brighton is three different bracelets in one. It comes with a gold or silver designed cuff, along with a double sided piece of leather. So, you can wear the cuff by itself, or you can wear it with two different shades of leather. It's $68 for the slim and $78 for the regular wider cuff.
* Patty Clarke Designs Choker - Patty Clarke is a teacher by day here in Houston and a jewelry designer by night. Chokers are such a big jewelry trend this season and she's got a huge variety of gorgeous ones to choose from. For $26.50, they're sure to make your girlfriend smile!
* True North Stainless Steel Wine Glass - Say "Cheers" to keeping your wine and cocktails cold with this patent-pending Stainless Steel Wine Glass. It's $33.
Looking for holiday gift ideas? We have you covered
More TOP STORIES News