Pappas Restaurants has permanently closed five of its Houston-area establishments, including three inside the Loop. They are:
- Yia Yia Mary's Mediterranean Kitchen
- Pappas Seafood House at I-45 North at Aldine Bender
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen on Richmond near Kirby
- Pappas Shrimp Shack at I-45 and Woodridge
- Little Pappas Seafood House on Shepherd and West Alabama
The company's three restaurants in downtown Houston-Pappasito's in the Hilton Americas Hotel, Pappadeaux in the George R. Brown Convention Center, and Pappas Bros. Steakhouse in the Shops at Houston Center-will reopen "as soon as it is possible to do so," Pappas director of marketing Christina Pappas tells CultureMap.
For more on this story visit our partners at Culturemap.
Houston-area layoffs: The top 10 companies with most cuts
HELP WANTED: This is who's hiring in Houston
The video above is from a previous story.