HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Drivers, keep an eye on high-water locations on Houston-area roads and drive safely as severe storms move through southeast Texas.
A Flood Advisory was in effect several counties this afternoon, including Harris, Fort Bend, Waller and Montgomery counties.
The video above is from a previous report on things drivers should know about flood waters.
Remember, if you come across high water, don't attempt to drive through it. Turn around, don't drown.
High water locations:
Source: Houston Transtar, local authorities, and ABC13.
- I-10 East Westbound After Jensen Drive
Fort Bend County
- U.S. 90 Alternate at State Highway 99
Harris County Sheriff's Office-reported hazards
- Greenhouse and Tuckerton
- 3900 Gladebrook Court
- Kieth Harrow & Pebbles
Additionally, HCSO tweeted out a list of the hazard areas it has seen:
- SH-99 Lanier Pkwy - North Eastbound At Champion Forest
Conroe-area hazard locations
- Northbound I45 Service Road North of Hwy 105
- Wilson Road exit ramp closed due to high water
Current flooded roadways in Harris County Precinct 4:
- 17400 Grant Road/Kitzman Road
- Grant Road and Telge Road
- Grant Road Just North of Spring Cypress