Here are a few things it revealed:
- His favorite team growing up was whoever was playing the Yankees. His mom cheered for them, so he wanted to root against her.
- The funniest guy on the team is Brian McCann.
- He said he thinks some people don't believe he plays in the MLB because he's short.
- When asked if he'd rather fight one Aaron Judge-sized Jose Altuve or 100 Altuve-sized Judges, he said he would rather fight one Judge-sized Altuve.
- His after game food choice is either a cheeseburger, pizza or healthy food. "Depending on if I got hits or not," Bregman said.
- He knew Correa was going to propose after the World Series.
- Besides Minute Maid his favorite ballpark to play in is Baltimore.
- He predicts LSU will win the College Football Playoff next year. Anything could happen, right?
- Bregman's favorite non-MLB athlete is Connor McGregor.
- Bregman prefers Whataburger over In-N-Out. Good choice, Alex.
Check out the rest of the Reddit AMA here.
CHAMPION CITY! See everything you love about the players, relive the best moments and celebrate in style with all the Astros World Series bases coverage!
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff