1. What you put into it is what you'll get out of it. Purchase the best quality brisket.
2. Trim fat very carefully: Trim the hard fat and discard. Leave the soft fat on the brisket.
3. Layer on the flavor:
Rub brisket with cup French's yellow mustard
Sprinkle with Killen's BBQ Rub (chipotle powder, cayenne pepper, salt, sugar)
Add a generous amount of Killen's Salt and Pepper Blend
4. Smoke brisket for 16 hours at 225 to 250.
5. Allow brisket to rest for 5 hours before slicing.
6. Cutting against the grain, slice the meat into quarter-inch-thick pieces.
Step by step scones from 51Fifteen
Triniti Restaurant's Caramel French toast
Pineapple rum cake from Killen's
Truffle-laced fries from Bernie's Burger Bus
Lemon curd tartlets