- 2 quarts chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 1 garlic clove
- tsp pepper
- TBSP salt
- TBSP dried oregano
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups olive oil(may need more depending on consistency)
- 2 TBSP Tahini (optional, we don't use it due to number of allergies)
WATCH: A New Way To Dine For Houston Shoppers
1. Place all items in a food processor reserving the olive oil.
2. Pulse for 10-15 to get things started. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat. Scrape down sides.
3. Run on high while drizzling in olive oil to emulsify, stopping intermittently to scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Continue until mixture is smooth and creamy in texture.
WATCH: Pad-King Tofu from Songkran Thai Kitchen
WATCH: Songkran Thai Kitchen and Grill's Famous Pad Thai
How To Make Sushi At Home
WATCH: Deconstructed Texas Wagyu Ribeye From B&B Butchers and Restaurant
The Crab Louis Salad at B&B Butchers
WATCH: Whole Stuffed Fish from Helen Greek Food & Wine
WATCH: Greens and Cheese Pie at Helen Greek Food & Wine
WATCH NOW: Want A Great Bone-In Ribeye? Chef Cervantez of Killen's says, "It's all about the rub!"
Ronnie Killen's Famous Brisket
Triniti Restaurant's Caramel French toast
Pineapple rum cake from Killen's
Truffle-laced fries from Bernie's Burger Bus
Lemon curd tartlets