HOUSTON (KTRK) --The Pad-Khing Tofu from Songkran Thai Kitchen is packed with flavors and here's how you can make it at home.
Pad-Khing Tofu (Sizzling tofu with ginger sake soy)
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp yellow bean
- 2 oz onions
- 2 oz red bell pepper
- 1 oz Asian black mushrooms
- 1 tsp scallions
- 1 oz sake
- 1/2 oz mushroom soy sauce
- 1 tsp crispy shallots
WATCH: Passport to another world at Songkran Thai Grill
1. Heat up oil in wok, add garlic, ginger, yellow beans, black mushrooms, onions, bell pepper. Saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add scallions. Saute for another minute.
3. Add tofu, drizzle in sake all around the wok. Stir for 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and stir. When all is combined, plate.
WATCH: Songkran Thai Kitchen and Grill's Famous Pad Thai
How To Make Sushi At Home
WATCH: Deconstructed Texas Wagyu Ribeye From B&B Butchers and Restaurant
The Crab Louis Salad at B&B Butchers
WATCH: Whole Stuffed Fish from Helen Greek Food & Wine
WATCH: Greens and Cheese Pie at Helen Greek Food & Wine
WATCH NOW: Want A Great Bone-In Ribeye? Chef Cervantez of Killen's says, "It's all about the rub!"
Ronnie Killen's Famous Brisket
Triniti Restaurant's Caramel French toast
Pineapple rum cake from Killen's
Truffle-laced fries from Bernie's Burger Bus
Lemon curd tartlets