Brothers trying to BBQ being blamed for starting fire

A home is badly damaged after an unattended BBQ pit was knocked over.

September 16, 2011 5:06:42 AM PDT
Two teenage brothers trying to cook dinner are blamed for starting a fire in Conroe last night.

Fire departments were called to the home on Pacific Street just before 8pm. They quickly pulled a second alarm. Needham, North Montgomery, Lake Conroe, and The Woodlands fire departments all helped fight the flames. The brothers said they left a barbecue unattended and it fell over starting the fire.

You can read more about this story in the Courier of Montgomery County, one of Houston Community Newspaper partners.

Load Comments