SAN ANTONIO (KTRK) -- It's a business that some people might not understand, but a group of Texas cuddlers are getting paid to hold complete strangers.
For $80 an hour, people will spoon strangers for what doctors say is the all-important power of human touch.
There are sites like cuddlist.com and thesnugglebuddies.com where you can get in on the cuddly fun.
HOW DOES CUDDLING WORK?
- Wear anything you find comfortable as long as it covers up your private areas
- If you want to do more than cuddle (play games, have a meal, massage), just ask
- Shower and brush your teeth before appointment
- Remember to keep the session platonic
- Payment for each session is due before the session or at the start of one
- No kissing allowed
More TOP STORIES News