- El Gato Coffeehouse, Houston's first cat café! Their mission is to provide a comfortable environment for adoptable cats until they find their furever home. If guests aren't looking to adopt, they can enjoy cat therapy, which also helps socialize the cats.
- Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary Tucked in the woods fifty miles north of Houston, is the Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary, the only one of its kind in the state of Texas.
- Rummy's Beach Club You and your four-legged friends can beat the summer heat together at Rummy's Beach Club. At the unique outdoor facility in Spring, owners and their dogs take the plunge and swim together privately in their custom-built canine pool.
- TGR Exotics Wildlife Park Take a walk on the wild side and get up close and personal with some of the world's most exotic and fascinating endangered animals. TGR Exotics Wildlife Park has more than 100 animals representing 25 species to inspire audiences of all ages.
- Gator Country Gator Country is an alligator theme park where guests can get up close and personal with alligators. There are hands on activities like holding the baby gators to helping feed them.
The catfe also has puuurfect events for cat lovers. They have Yoga with Cats, Meowvie Night, Caturday Morning Cartoons with all the 90s classics, Kitty Crafts and Game Night. All the events come complete with kitty cuddles.
RELATED: Get your down dog on at El Gato Coffeehouse
The catfé is partnered with the Houston Humane Society.
The non-profit facility provides rescued wolves and wolfdogs with a loving home and second chance at life.
RELATED:Montgomery wolf sanctuary giving animals second chances
RELATED: COOL SPACES: Give Fido a private vacation at Rummy's Beach Club
RELATED:TGR Exotics Wildlife Park brings exotic animals to Spring
RELATED: Florida theme park loans 60 gators to Beaumont sanctuary
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff