HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It's October and that means one thing! It's time to start planning for Halloween.
So where in Houston will the zombies be having fun and the guest include Wolfman, Dracula and his son? We've found 15 unique places to celebrate.
- Spirits & Skeletons at the Museum of Natural Science!
- Stranger Things Party at Avant Garden
- Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo
- Scream on the Green
- Truck or Treat Halloween Family Food Festival
- ArBOOretum at the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center
- Houston Zombie Walk Halloween Fest in The Heights
- Día de los Muertos at Lawndale Art Center
- Saengerfest Mini Monster Bash at Saengerfest Park
- Halloween Classic Car Show at the National Museum of Funeral History
- Something Wicked-The Asylum at Sam Houston Race Park
- 'Ghost of Frankenstein' screening at Alamo Drafthouse Mason Park
- Ghostly Gardens at Moody Gardens
- Boo Bash at Traders Village
- Boos, Brews and Bridges at Under the Radar Brewery