Fridge blamed for north Houston house fire

December 23, 2013 1:21:59 PM PST
Authorities are investigating a house fire that may have started because of an electrical malfunction.

It happened around 3am Monday at a home on Moody and Gano, when a resident woke up to the smell of smoke.

Everyone got out, but the entire front of the house was quickly engulfed in flames. Firefighters knocked it down quickly.

A faulty refrigerator may have sparked the fire.

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices

Load Comments