Spanish Garlic Shrimp from David Nuno
- 1/2 Cup GOYA Olive OIL
- 1 lb Fresh Shrimp
- 1 tsp GOYA Adobo with Pepper
- 3 tbsp GOYA Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp GOYA Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp GOYA Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season shrimp with adobo. Cook shrimp until they start to turn pink, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, garlic, paprika and red pepper to pan. Continue cooking until garlic turns light golden brown and shrimp become opaque, about 1 minute more.
- Transfer shrimp and sauce to serving plate. Sprinkle with parsley.
Click Here For Printable Recipe