"Scrambled Eggs" Tostada from Mayra Moreno
- 1 Block of Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 Pack of Crispy Tostadas
- 1 Can of GOYA Refried Black Beans
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- Garlic Powder to taste
- 2 Pinches of Turmeric
- Fresh Cilantro, Finely chopped
- Heat a skillet to medium. Crumbled tofu into the skillet and stir to warm. Add cilantro and diced bell pepper, and stir.
- Cook for a few minutes stirring frequently, then add 1 to 2 pinches of turmeric for color, and stir contents of skillet.
- Season with garlic powder, to taste and remove from heat.
- Top a tostada with heated refried beans and tofu-mixture. Serve with salsa.