Tuna Avocado Sushi Rolls from Mayra Moreno
- 2 Cans of Tuna (Drained)
- Seaweed Sheets
- Avocado Sliced Thin
- 2 Tbsp GOYA Mayonnaise
- GOYA White Rice (Cooked)
- GOYA Pepper & Sea Salt
- Sesame Seeds
- Greens or Sprouts
- In a medium bowl combine tuna and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
- On seaweed sheet, place 1-2 spoonfuls of rice toward the bottom, spreading to edges of the sheet. Leave top section of sheet free (about 1-2 inches).
- On top of the rice, spread a 1-2 spoonfuls of tuna. Add avocado, greens and sesame seeds.
- From the bottom edge of the sheet, begin to roll toward the other edge, pressing the contents so that they stay layered and pulling the bottom edge in to form a neat roll.
- Once roll is complete, cut into sections (about one inch thick) slowly, with a sharp knife.
Click Here For Printable Recipe