A number of shelters have opened to assist flood victims in southeast Texas.
The Tomball Fire Station No. 1 is being used as a shelter location for those devastated by the floods in the Tomball area. City officials say all hotels in the city of Tomball are completely booked.
The fire station is located at 1200 Rudell at the corner of Quinn.
Red Cross shelters
St. John Lutheran Church, 520 North Holland St., Bellville, TX 77418
* American Legion Post, 1630 Meyer St., Sealy, TX 77474
* New Light Christian Church, 1535 Greensmark Dr., Houston, TX 77067
* Calvary Baptist Church, 816 North Blair Ave., Cleveland, TX 77327
* Wildwood United Methodist Church, 8911 FM 1488, Magnolia, TX 77354
* First United Methodist Church, 4308 West Davis St., Conroe, TX 77304
San Jacinto County:
* Shepherd Community Center, 10251 Hwy 150, Shepherd, TX 77371
* First Baptist Church, 445 Main St., Hempstead, TX 77445
* Royal High School, 3449 Royal Rd., Pattinson, TX 77423
Food, supplies and emotional support are available for residents who are unable to stay in their homes due to flooding.
Residents who would like to assist Red Cross Disaster Relief can donate on their website at redcross.org, by calling 1-800-RED CROSS, or texting the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
Shelters open after devastating floods across SE Texas
More texas news