From east to west, the 610 Loop will undergo some big closures this weekend.
Here are some of the most significant closures for Oct. 18 through 21.
West Loop IH-610/US-59
- Total Closure
- Southbound Connector Ramp to US-59 southbound
- Starting nightly on Friday from 9 p.m. - 5 a.m, through Monday, Oct. 21.
East Loop IH-610
- Northbound from Port of Houston to Turning Basin
- There will be three alternate lanes.
- Starting nightly on Friday from 9 p.m. - 5 a.m., through the morning of Tuesday, Oct. 22.
- Westbound Gessner to Gulf Bank
- There will be three right lanes.
- The closer includes tolled entrance ramps: Gessner, Fallbrook & West
- Closures will begin Friday at 10 p.m. and last until Monday at 5 a.m.
Do you hate Houston traffic as much as we do? Join the club!