It happened in the 9600 block of Tall Meadow Lane near Alabonson Road.
The fire may have been started by an unattended candle, according to Harris County Pct. 1 Constable Alan Rosen.
Woman and dog rescued in house fire: 9600 blk. Tall Meadow Lane. Home fully involved. Fire appears to have been started by unattended candle. No further info at this time. #hounews pic.twitter.com/P9PUPPhXXH— Constable Alan Rosen Harris County Pct. 1 (@Pct1Constable) May 28, 2021
There was no word on the extent of the damage or if the woman or dog suffered any injuries.