How to report flooding damage and storm debris

EMBED </>More Videos

Residents' driveways and roads blocked by flooding in Spring Branch area

After severe weather moves through, often damage and debris are left behind.

According to the Houston Office of Emergency Management, if you have damage to your home or storm debris in your street, you can report it by calling 311 (713-837-0311) or visit

RELATED: What to do if your car floods
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff

Related Topics:
weatherstormstorm damageHouston
(Copyright ©2018 KTRK-TV. All Rights Reserved.)