Student found dead at Texas A&M frat house

KTRK logo
Sunday, August 21, 2016
Student dies at Texas A&M frat house
EMBED <>More Videos

A student has died after a suspected drug overdose on the Texas A&M campus

COLLEGE STATION, TX (KTRK) -- Police are investigating after a student died at a Texas A&M fraternity.

The 19-year-old student was found unresponsive at the Sigma Nu house in College Station on Saturday.

Mugshots: Texas A&M students arrested on drug charges at Sigma Nu

Christian Sandford, 18

Police believe the student died of an overdose, but are awaiting autopsy reports before releasing their official cause of death.

Four students meantime were arrested at the frat house for possession of marijuana and another controlled substance.

RAW VIDEO: Police investigate at Sigma Nu house at Texas A&M

Michael Frymire, 20; Ty Robertson, 21; Samuel Patterson, 21; and Christian Sandford, 18, are now facing charges after their arrest.

The Sigma Nu fraternity said in a statement that they are keeping the victim and his family in their thoughts and prayers. They are also assisting police with the investigation.