- Ryan Mallett squandered a chance few were willing to take on him (by Tania Ganguli)
- Jason Pierre-Paul, Giants agree to deal, eye Week 10 or 12 return (by Dan Graziano)
- Week 8 Power Rankings: Who's rising and falling?
- Fantasy free-agent finds for Week 8 (by Field Yates)
- Week 8 fantasy tips for every team (by Mike Clay)
- Who wore it best? J.J. Watt vs. Russell Wilson as Batman
- Lions lead wide-open 'race' for the No. 1 pick (by Aaron Schatz)
- Top 10 quarterbacks who could change teams this offseason (by Mike Sando)
- Andy Dalton's wife, Jordan: His personality is starting to shine (by Coley Harvey)
- Chip Kelly's system isn't to blame for Eagles' offensive failures (by Matt Bowen)
- How Doug Marrone became 'The Man Who Left Buffalo' (by Elizabeth Merrill)
From ESPN Stats & Information: When the Packers and Broncos square off on Sunday, it'll mark just the fourth matchup of 6-0 teams in NFL history -- and the first since 2007 when the Patriots beat Peyton Manning and the Colts. In the previous two instances, the team that won the game went on to lose the Super Bowl.
Yates: Mallett needs to act like a big boy
The NFL Insiders crew reacts to the Texans releasing QB Ryan Mallett.
Clayton: JPP agrees to deal, won't play this weekend
ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton discusses the contract Jason Pierre-Paul signed with the Giants for the remainder of the season and how soon he expects Pierre-Paul to return to the field.