Unless you are Jacquizz Rodgers.
The legend from Lamar Consolidated has been named to the second class of the VYPE Hall of Fame, which will be inducted at the VYPE Awards presented by Methodist Orthopedics and Sports Medicine April 28th at Stereo Live.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneer shredded the state of Texas from 2004-2007. He set the all-time Texas high school football record for touchdowns with 135 scores, won a state title for Lamar Consolidated and was named the Built Ford Tough Class 4A Football Player of the Year.
Get more on Rodgers' enshrinement through our partner VYPE Houston.
SEE OTHER VYPE STORIES:
- Houston hoops legend Brittney Griner to enter VYPE Hall
- MLB ace and former The Woodlands HS star getting Vype honor
- ABC13 up close with Houston's best high school athletes
- Track stars shine at VYPE photoshoot
- Hargraves HS baseball player also a top bass angler
- Seven Lakes and Rice Owls alum makes MLB debut
- Huffman softball star dons umpire uniform for her first games
- Tomball HS pole vault star's steady climb to state meet
- Pleasantly Humble: Taylor Pleasants reflects on multi-sport career, USA Softball, LSU
- Houston's Strake Jesuit boasts fastest man in US