The home of the Houston Dynamo will host the Kick In For Houston benefit on Saturday to raise money for people affected by the storm's historic flooding.
All ticket sale proceeds go toward the Dynamo Charities and benefit the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.
The participants of the special match include superstars and legends of soccer, as well as World Series champion Alex Bregman of the Houston Astros.
Tickets range from $30 to $95. You can get tickets at kickinforhouston.com.
The benefit website also gives people an opportunity to donate with any one of eight stars in the match. You have the option to donate with Bregman, MLS legend Landon Donovan, sure-fire basketball hall-of-famer Steve Nash, and former NFL star Chad Ochocinco.
The full list of participants include:
- Stu Holden, former Dynamo and U.S. Men's National Team player
- Clint Dempsey, current Seattle Sounders captain and U.S. Men's National Team player
- Landon Donovan, former LA Galaxy player
- Mia Hamm, former U.S. Women's National Team player
- Steve Nash, former NBA point guard
- Alex Bregman, third baseman for World Series champion Houston Astros
- Chad Ochocinco, former Cincinnati Bengals player
- Jake Paul, YouTube personality
- Damarcus Beasley, current Dynamo player
- Michael Essien, former Chelsea and Real Madrid player
- Brian McBride, former U.S. Men's National Team player
- Eddie Johnson, former Seattle Sounders player and current member of U.S. Men's National Team
- Scott Kelly, astronaut
- Bode Miller, Olympic world ski champion
- Brian Ching, former Dynamo and member of U.S. Men's National Team
- Chris Wondolowski, current member of San Jose Earthquakes and U.S. Men's National Team
- Dwayne De Rosario, former Dynamo and Toronto FC player
- Roger Clemens, former Astros and New York Yankees pitcher
- Kade Speiser, YouTube personality
- Taylor Twellman, former U.S. Men's National Team player and ESPN commentator
- Alexi Lalas, former U.S. Men's National Team player
- Charlie Davies, current Philadelphia Union player
- Chris Myers, former NFL center for Houston Texans
- Kyle Martino, former Columbus Crew player and current member of U.S. Men's National Team
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff