The holiday season is in full-force, and if you're like me, you've waited until the last minute to wrap presents. While the wrapping is important, really, it's the bow that that takes our gift to the next level.
We went to Maggie Farrar at Magpies Gifts to teach us the simple steps to a perfect holiday bow, and it really is EASY!
- 1. Start with 3 yards of pretty wired ribbon.
2. Leave 10 inches for a tail and make your first loop keeping it pinched between 2 fingers.
3. Twist the ribbon and turn it right side-out to make your second loop.
4. Continue with the twist/turn method making loops leaving enough for a second tail.
5. Tie with curling ribbon, fluff up your loops and snip the ends.