Tin Hall first opened in 1889 as a rifle club and dance hall. During that time, many people would meet there for socializing and to practice their gun skills on the range still present on the site today. The building sits on a 40-acre wooded area that features a large covered patio, an outdoor concert stage and a 4,400 square foot dance floor. These were all great qualities that drew new owner, Mark Martinez, to purchasing the dance hall.
Mark Martinez and his team came into ownership of Tin Hall simply by chance. Through word-of-mouth, he was referred to the land at Tin Hall after initially setting out to build an amphitheater and entertainment complex.
Read more from the Cypress Creek Mirror, a Houston Community Newspaper partner