The unknown man has committed robberies the same way each time, walking up to the counter with the appearance of trying to buy something.
But then, the suspect hands the employee a note threatening to shoot the clerk if he or she does not hand over money from the register.
When the suspect held up a Trader Joe's employee back on December 7, he or she told police they saw what appeared to be a handgun in the suspect's waistband.
MAP: Where police say the serial robber has struck
One store, a Walgreens Pharmacy on Almeda Road in the Museum District, has been hit twice in one month by the suspect.
Most of the robberies have occurred between the area bordered by I-10 and The Heights to Montrose and the Museum District along the Southwest Freeway.
Here is a closer look at the armed robber's trail of terror, according to police:
- Dec. 1: Walgreens Pharmacy, 5202 Almeda Road
- Dec. 2: Walgreens Pharmacy, 2612 Smith Street
- Dec. 2: Subway restaurant, 4807 San Jacinto
- Dec. 4: Subway restaurant, 1101 Holman
- Dec. 5: Subway restaurant, 3518 South Shepherd Drive
- Dec. 5: Pizza L'Vino, 2524 Rice Boulevard
- Dec. 6: CVS Pharmacy, 5401 Washington Avenue
- Dec. 6: Walgreen Pharmacy, 5280 Buffalo Speedway
- Dec. 6: Joann Fabrics and Crafts, 5520 Weslayan Street
- Dec.7: Trader Joe's, 2922 South Shepherd Drive
- Dec.11: Bed Bath & Beyond, 3102 Kirby Drive
- Dec.12: Oui Desserts, 3411 Kirby Drive
- Dec.14: Tuesday Morning, 2183 Portsmouth Street
- Dec.16: Walgreens Pharmacy, 5202 Almeda
- Dec.18: 904 West Dallas
- Dec.18: CVS Pharmacy, 917 Main
If you know who this man is, call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. You can also submit an anonymous tip online at www.crime-stoppers.org.
PHOTOS: Houston serial robber wanted by police
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff