Authorities said a Michigan man had fireworks in his garage when it caught fire, but that wasn't what started the blaze.
The homeowner was using a bug bomb to try to get rid of some wasps when there was an electric spark, leading to a fire which engulfed the garage.
The fireworks ended up catching on fire, too. Popping sounds could be heard as firefighters worked to put out the blaze.
Officials said when you use bug bombs, always unplug all your electric appliances, or something like this could happen.
Fortunately, no injuries were reported.
Bees swarming vacant house cause problems for neighbors
Swarm of wasps turn bedroom into a giant nest
Dementor wasps now exist thanks to German museum patrons
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff