Areas along the San Jacinto River and Lake Conroe are still under a flood warning. The neighborhoods of North Shore, Rivercrest, Forest Cove, and Belo Woods, are all of concern, according to the Office of Emergency Management.
High water areas are as follows:
- IH-45 GULF Northbound At EL DORADO BLVD to FM-2351/CLEAR LAKE CITY BLVD - 3 Frontage Lanes
- IH-45 GULF Southbound At FM-2351/CLEAR LAKE CITY BLVD to EL DORADO BLVD - 3 Frontage Lanes, Frontage Road U-turn
- IH-45 Northbound At SAN JACINTO RIVER - Frontage Road U-turn
- IH-45 Southbound At SAN JACINTO RIVER - Frontage Road U-turn
- US-59 EASTEX Northbound At SAN JACINTO RIVER - Unlisted
- US-59 EASTEX Southbound At SAN JACINTO RIVER - Frontage Road U-turn
Water continues to cross the roads on I-45 southbound and northbound near Plantation Road. Access roads remain flooded.
Montgomery County resident Jan Mynhier told Eyewitness News, "We have been just collecting everything that we can't replace and all of our memorabilia and then stacking everything as high as we can stack it and just going to pray that it makes it."