- Paint the whole pot with an Americana white acrylic base paint, and this will soak into the clay pot so that your patio paint will cover better.
- Let the white paint dry 5-10 minutes. Let it dry 10 minutes and then paint 2 more layers onto the same area, allowing it to dry 10 minutes in between layers.
- Choose 3 or four colors of patio paint and using the end of the thin paint brush, paint polka dots all over the painted pot.
- Follow these steps with all of the colors that you have chosen. Let it dry overnight.
- Then plant your choice of flower into the pot.
For more DIY ideas from Adeina Anderson check out www.craftingwithadeina.com