Roasted Vegetables from Patricia Lopez
- 1 lb. of carrots, peeled and julianned
- 1 lb. asparagus, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 cup Bunch of scallions, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp. Rosemary, freshly chopped
- GOYA Adobo
- 4 tbsp GOYA Olive Oil
- 1 oz. Sherry Vinegar
- 4 Slices of serrano ham, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch strips
- Preheat oven to 425F. Toss together carrots, asparagus, scallions, rosemary, Adobo, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 1 tablespoon water in large rimmed baking sheet. Spread in an even layer and bake 12 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil to vegetable mixture; toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add ham and cook, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes or until crisped. Remove ham with slotted spoon; scatter over vegetables.
Click Here For Printable Recipe