Avocado & Grapefruit Salad from Patricia Lopez
- 2 tbsps. Goya lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Goya minced garlic
- 1 tsp. GOYA honey
- 1/4 tsp. Goya hot pepper flakes
- Goya Adobo to taste
- 2 tbsp. Goya Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 hearts romaine lettuces, torn into biz size pieces
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 red grapefruit, segmented
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- In small bowl, mix together lemon juice, garlic, honey, pepper flakes and Adobo. Using whisk, add olive oil in slow steady stream, whisking constantly to combine. Stir in cilantro; set aside.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. (Or, heat oven to 425F.) On plate, drizzle chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with adobo. Grill chicken, flipping once, until dark golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 15 minutes. (If cooking in oven, place chicken on foil-lined baking sheet. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 15 minutes). Set chicken aside to cool. Cut into strips.
- Arrange lettuce on large serving platter. Toss with sliced chicken, avocado, grapefruit and onions. Drizzle with dressing before serving.
Click Here For Printable Recipe