SkyEye was over the scene of the fire at Saint Joseph Condominium on Park Place near the Gulf Freeway.
While we do not know how many units were involved, the fire appeared to be small.
Firefighters were seen on the roof of the condo building, working to battle the blaze from above.
According to the Houston Fire Department, two of its members were injured while battling the fire.
"During firefighting operations one firefighter accidentally cut into a power source with a K12 saw resulting in an electrocution. An additional firefighter was reported to be injured at this incident," fire officials said.
Their conditions are unknown at this time.
The fire seemed to be concentrated to one small corner of the building.
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff