- 1. Mashed Potato Sundaes
2. Freeze your kid's morning cereal
3. Make chocolate chip cookies using mashed potatoes
4. Cover the remote sensor with tape
5. Put a twist on a sunny-side-up egg
6. Use this app to pretend Justin Bieber or a celebrity is calling your phone
7. Jello Juice
8. Paint soap with clear nail polish so it won't lather
9. Spill milk over your kid's laptop or phone
10. Serve a dessert grilled cheese
Click here for more pranks.
If you record an April Fools' Day prank video, we want to see it. Email the video to email@example.com or post it on Twitter and use #abc13eyewitness.