Brazoria County's Public Health Clinics are offering shots from 8 a.m. through 5 p.m. today. The clinics are located at 434 E. Mulberry in Angleton, and 2436 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 102 in Pearland.
In addition, FastMed Urgent Care is offering free shots today through Sunday at its area clinics:
- 14080 FM 2920 Rd., Suite A, Tomball
- 3832 Atascocita Rd., Suite C., Humble
- 4805 Highway 6 N, Suite 12A, Houston
FastMed's hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. today, and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. FastMed also said you'll need the shot if you haven't received one in the last 10 years, you have a dirty wound and have not had a shot in the five years, or you came into contact with floodwaters and have a cut, burn, scrape or animal bite.
Galveston County Health District is offering shots at these locations:
- Today: 176 Gulf Freeway, League City, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Friendswood ISD Boardroom, 402 Laurel Dr., Friendswood, 9 a.m. to noon
READ MORE: Dozens given tetanus shots in wake of Hurricane Harvey flooding
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff