E-cigarette explodes, leaves man in coma

There's a warning about e-cigarettes after one of them exploded, leaving a Florida man in a medically-induced coma.

There's a warning about e-cigarettes after one of them exploded, leaving a Florida man in a medically-induced coma.

The man's sister heard an explosion and found him on the floor, covered in burns and soot.

Doctors said he also has internal burns and injuries. They think the mouthpiece went down his throat after the initial explosion and then exploded again.
Related Topics:
healthsmokinghealthu.s. & world
(Copyright ©2018 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.)