The following locations have recovery specialists from FEMA, the U.S. Small Business Administration, the State of Texas and other agencies:
- St. John Vianney Catholic Church, 625 Nottingham Oaks Trail, Houston, TX 77079
- Humble Senior Activity Center, 1401 S. Houston Ave., Humble, TX 77338
- Netrality Building, 1301 Fannin St., Houston, TX 77002
- Bayland Community Center, 6400 Bissonnet St., Houston, TX 77074
- Sienna Annex, 5855 Sienna Springs Way, Missouri City, TX 77459
- Greenspoint Mall, 12300 North Frwy., Houston, TX 77060
- Webster Civic Center, 311 Pennsylvania Ave., Webster, TX 77589
- Katy Mills Mall, 5000 Katy Mills Circle, Katy, TX 77494
- Johnnie Arolfo Civic Center, 400 W. Walker St., League City, TX 77573
- Baytown Community Center, 2407 Market St., Baytown, TX 77522
- Old Amegy Bank, 2401 Termini St., Dickinson, TX 77539
- Simonton Community Church, 9703 FM-1489, Simonton, TX 77476
- Friendship Center, 31355 Friendship Dr., Magnolia, TX 77355
- Wharton Civic Center, 1924 N. Fulton St., Wharton, TX 77488
- The Church Without Walls, 5725 Queenston Blvd., Houston, TX 77084
All of these locations are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week.
Homeowners, renters and business owners are encouraged to register at DisasterAssistance.gov or the FEMA app before coming to a center in person.
The U.S. Small Business Administration and several other state and federal agencies have a presence in the centers. SBA specialists are available to answer questions about the agency's disaster loan program.
Those living within the 39-county disaster declaration area - which includes nearly all of the immediate Houston area - may be eligible for assistance.
If you live outside of Houston, you can search for the nearest disaster recovery center on FEMA's website.
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff