During the month of March, eateries around the neighborhood will offer specials to highlight the booming culinary scene as part of the #eatINmidtown initiative. From free appetizers to discounted meals and drinks, there's something on the list to please every palate:
- 3rd Floor: Complimentary drunk focaccia bread from 4pm - 8pm, Monday - Friday (dine-in only).
- Alley Kat Bar & Lounge: Complimentary appetizer with the purchase of a drink during Happy Hour, Monday -Friday, 4pm - 7pm (limit 1 per person).
- Artisans Restaurant: $1 Kir Royale with the purchase of an entree.
- Charivari: 17% off food only (excludes Sundays).
- Coco's Crepes, Waffles & Coffee: 10% off #6 Nutella crepe; added ingredients (strawberry, banana, etc.) $1 (dine in only).
- Cyclone Anaya's: Free Chile con Queso with any purchase of $10 or more.
- District 7 Grill: 3 course Dinner Meal $27 per person (dine-in only).
- District 7 Pizzeria: $7 Lunch Special - X-Large slice of pizza with District side salad, Monday - Friday, 11am - 3pm (dine-in only).
- Freshii: 10% off bowls.
- Holley's Seafood Restaurant + Oyster Bar: Complimentary Chef's appetizer; check-in and/or hashtag required. Reservations preferred.
- Irish Cowboy: $14 Smoked Ribeye Steak on Thursdays (dine-in only).
- Laurenzo's Bar + Grill: Complimentary appetizer with the purchase of an entree, Monday - Friday; check-in and/or hashtag required.
- Luna Y Sol Mexican Grill: $2.50 empanadas - cheese, poblano peppers; $16.99 chicken poblano w/white rice, beans (refried or charro) & glass of white wine.
- Oporto Fooding House & Wine: 20% off lunch food items (only), Monday - Friday, 11am - 2:30pm.
- Pub Fiction: Complimentary frito pie from 3pm - 8pm, Monday - Friday (dine-in only).
- Rico's Morning+Noon+Night: 15% off any $10 burger combo - burger or cheeseburger, fries & beverage (beer & wine included).
- Russo's New York Pizzeria: Express Lunch Menu $10; Prix Fix Menu $22.
- Tacos A Go Go: Buy 2 tacos, get the 3rd FREE; check-in and/or hashtag required.
- The Breakfast Klub: Free specialty or bottomless koffee from 7am - 9am (1 per person), Monday - Friday.
- The Dogwood Midtown: $12 for 1 dozen wings; $6 pulled pork sandwich.
- Weights + Measures: Buy 1 small plate, get 2nd small plate of equal or lesser value (1 per table; not valid with other discounts or offers).
Diners will also have the opportunity to win gift cards when they visit participating restaurants.
Visit MidtownHouston.com for more information.