Sometimes even the best of intentions for holiday treats don't turn out quite picture perfect.
If you try a fudge recipe that doesn't set the way it should, try these quick trick to turn that delicious, gooey mess into something you'll be proud to share. And your friends and family never have to know!
Watch the video above to see the easy fudge fix.
Peanut Butter Fudge
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
12 ounces white chocolate
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Line an 8x8 pan with wax paper.
2. Combine sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, white chocolate, and vanilla extract in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Microwave in 30 second at a time until melted, stirring in between.
4. Pour and spread out with a rubber spatula.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from pan and cut into small pieces for serving.
Keep it firm by storing in the fridge.
When you have a fudge fail, you can still have a sweet treat