The biggest change came on the menu. There are over 17 new menu items including a 45 day dry aged double boned prime ribeye called "The Double Eagle," 14-day dry aged Colorado prime Lamb, charred octopus and even a chocolate mousse for dessert.
If the items below aren't for you but you are still a Del Frisco's fan, don't worry they still have all the old favorites including the Filet and a whole slew of wet-aged steaks that they are known for.
- 45 Day Dry Aged Double Bone Prime Ribeye "The Double Eagle"
- 45 Day Dry Aged Prime Ribeye
- 45 Day Dry Aged Prime Strip
- 14 Day Dry Aged Colorado Prime Lamb
- Charred Octopus
- Chilled Shrimp Tasting
- Seared Hudson Valley Foie Gras
- Seared Rare Wagyu Beef Carpaccio
- Creamed Corn with Blistered Shishito Peppers
- Grilled Asparagus with Romesco Sauce
- Spaghetti Squash Gratin
- Uptown Del's Potato
- Simply Prepared Halibut
- Simply Prepared Salmon
- Simply Prepared Scallops
- Jalapeño-Bacon Burger (Texas stores only)
- Chocolate Mousse
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff