Yuca with Garlic Sauce from David Nuno
- 1 Bag of GOYA Frozen Yuca
- 3 tsp. GOYA Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup. GOYA Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp GOYA Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp GOYA Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp GOYA Oregano Leaf
- Prepare the yuca according to package directions.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, add olive oil, garlic, vinegar, salt and oregano. Heat, stirring occasionally, until you just begin to smell garlic, about 5 minutes. (Do not allow liquid to simmer or garlic to brown.)
- To serve, transfer yaca to serving dish, top with mojo sauce.
Click Here For Printable Recipe