Tropical Chia Seed Pudding from Mayra Moreno
- 1/2 Cup GOYA Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsp GOYA Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Goya Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Tbsp Goya Honey
- Vanilla Protein Powder
- Fresh Diced Pineapple
- Shredded Coconut
- In a small sealable glass container (Mason Jar) combine coconut milk, coconut cream, honey, protein powder and chia seeds. Seal glass jar and shake to mix contents.
- Refrigerate mixture for about 1-2hrs.
- When ready serve mixture in a bowl and top with pineapple, shredded coconut, pecans, and if desired extra honey
Click Here For Printable Recipe