Shrimp Paella from David Nuno
- GOYA Olive Oil
- 1 small onion, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 GOYA Chorizo, cut in 1/4'' slices
- 1 tbsp GOYA Minced Garlic
- GOYA Yellow Rice
- GOYA Pitted Alcaparrado, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 3/4 lb Fresh Shrimp, peeled and deveined & 10-12 little neck clams
- GOYA Facy Pimiento, drained
- Finely chopped parsley
- Heat oil in 10-12" pan, over medium high heat. Add onions and chorizo; cook until onions are tender and chorizo is golden brown, about 7 minutes. Stuir in garlic; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds more.
- Add 1 3/4 cups of water to pan; bring to boil. Stir in contects of yellow rice mix, pimiento and alcaparrado. Boil rice mixture; tightly cover pan. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 25 minutes, adding shrimp and clams after 12 minutes
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Click Here For Printable Recipe