1. Give them your email address and your birthday - it's worth it. According to Good Housekeeping, when you sign up for Kohl's emails and you'll get a coupon to save an extra 15% on your next purchase in store or online. And with the YES2YOU rewards program, you will receive 5% off of everything, all the time. Kohl's will also send you an extra birthday gift, too.
2. You can spend less to earn Kohl's cash. This is an insider tip for die hard shoppers. Most people think you get $10 in Kohl's cash for every $50 you spend, but the official store policy actually says you only have to spend within $2 of that $50 to score Kohl's cash.
3. Decode the price tags. A square in the upper-right corner of an LCD price tag indicates the item has reached the lowest price of the season and will not be marked down again. Kohl's also uses a coding system to track markdowns and place signage. Codes appearing in the upper-right corner of an LCD price tag can include:
BB = Bonus Buy (meaning Kohl's bought a lot of these from a manufacturer at a ridiculously low price)
BGH = Buy One, Get One Half Off
PP= Product Placement: The sale price is fixed by the manufacturer or Kohl's and is not discounted
S = Sale: The item will be on sale for 1-2 weeks.
4. Get paid when the price drops after your purchase. If something you bought goes on sale within 14 days (at Kohl's or at a competitor), you can bring it back with the ad listing the sale price and get the difference refunded.
5. Price match in-store and online. Kohl's will price match any national retailer that has a brick-and-mortar store. However, some brands- like Nike, are always excluded. But according to The Krazy Coupon Lady, you can still use a coupon to save up to 15% off when price matching.
6. You can use coupons after a purchase. If you forgot to use a coupon in-store, just take your unused coupons and receipt to the service desk. However, acceptance of post-purchase coupons is left to individual stores' discretion. However, if you forgot to use a coupon on your last Kohls.com purchase, just email customer service with your order number and promo code. Once they verify the coupon is valid, you will receive a credit in the form of your original payment.
7. Get free shipping on any item to any location in the U.S. The Kohl's in-store kiosk offers one big savings perk: free shipping anywhere in the U.S., which can save you a lot on holiday or birthday gifts.
8. Use Kohl's free Wi-Fi when shopping in the store. You will get a coupon just for logging in. The amounts vary from $5 off a $25 purchase or $10 off a $30 purchase.
9. Get the Kohl's app. Use it to store all of your Kohl's coupons including Kohl's Cash. Additionally, when fired up in-store, you can score 10 free Yes2You rewards points.
10. The best time to shop is 3pm Friday to 1pm Saturday. According to the Krazy Coupon Lady, shop Power Hour specials to save an additional 10-25% both in-store and online.
If you enjoy these Kohl's shopping hacks, check out our life hacks here.