Terin Matlock, the Owner of Luxington Boutique says, these five items are wardrobe and holiday must-buys!
- Sequins! You can never go wrong with a sequin skirt because you can dress it up or dress it down. Style it with a sleek shirt for a night out on the town, or try pairing it with a white or chambray button down for a more casual style.
- Metallic Flats! This is a great way to add a little sparkle to your outfit without overdoing it. Metallic flats pair perfectly with a denim outfit or even a cute dress and tights.
- Tassel Earrings! These are the must-buy earrings of the year, so find a color perfect for the holidays - black, green, red, metallic - and show off those dangles!
- Frayed Denim! It's the denim of the year, and you can certainly where them just about anywhere casual, but you can also pair them with those metallic flats for a low key holiday get-together!
- Velvet! Velvet is a must during most holiday seasons, but this rich fabric is really making a statement in 2017. Find a color you love -- wine and teal shades are huge - and add texture to your outfit!
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff