HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We all want to look and feel our best. Each week, we're sharing five tips, five items, five products, five ingredients, five steps, five minutes to a more fabulous you, which is why we call it Five to Fab!!!
This week, it's all about big, fab hair. They say the higher the hair the closer to God, and based on what I have to go through to TRY to get big hair, I've got a lot more work to do!
Thankfully, Stylist Cory Jagneaux at The Upper Hand Hyde Park gave me some tips to a voluminous blowout in five simple steps.
1. Apply root lift at crown and volumizing spray all over towel-dried hair.
2. Turn upside down and remove moisture at the root with blowdryer.
3. Divide hair into 3 sections. Using a medium round brush, direct the hair up and away from the head. Do the Mohawk section last.
4. Switch hairdryer from heat to cool blast and run through finished blowout from root to ends.
5. Use a teasing brush to tease at the crown and finish with setting spray.
For more information on the Upper Hand Hyde Park, CLICK HERE null
Five to Fab: 5 Steps to a big blowout