HOUSTON (KTRK) -- With kids out of school and spending more time on their digital devices many parents are looking for solutions in monitoring their screen time.
Here are a few apps and gadgets that can help parents manage their teens tech issues:
1. Glued- is a great tool to track usage and encourage family time during specific times of the day and days of the week.
2. Circle- has the power to manage virtually any internet-connected device in your home. You can set "bedtimes" for each device and give you the power to customize each device and their insights,
3. Net Nanny- has filter websites and masks profanity with control access. The manage user profiles are convenient for multiple users in the household.
4. NetSanity- is a great option for an app blocker during certain times of the day, and has it's own category blocker and website filter.
5. OurPact- is a great tool to manage multiple profiles and limit the apps that your teen can use.
App suggestions to help keep your teens off their smartphones